Your Wedding Ceremony
We provide music of your choice during your wedding ceremony, which include but are not limited to:
- Preludes while guests are being seated (typically 15-30 minutes before the ceremony)
- Processional for your wedding party and the bride
- Hymns and other in-ceremony songs
- Interludes for unity candle, memorial candle, rose presentation, communion
- Recessional for the happy couple, wedding party, and guests
- Postludes while guests are ushered out of the venue/setting
We work with you closely to choose music that fits the tone of your ceremony. We can perform many different styles of music, including classical, contemporary, pops, movie, jazz, polka, and marches. You can view our repertoire list here.
If you have a favorite song you would like performed, just ask! A very popular add-on to our wedding packages include customized musical arrangements of your favorite songs.