Joyous and majestic music for your wedding day.
Your wedding is full of magic, love, and joy. We work with you to provide the perfect music for that special day.
Your Wedding Ceremony
We provide music of your choice during your wedding ceremony, which include but are not limited to:
- Preludes while guests are being seated (typically 15-30 minutes before the ceremony)
- Processional for your wedding party and the bride
- Hymns and other in-ceremony songs
- Interludes for unity candle, memorial candle, rose presentation, communion
- Recessional for the happy couple, wedding party, and guests
- Postludes while guests are ushered out of the venue/setting
We work with you closely to choose music that fits the tone of your ceremony. We can perform many different styles of music, including classical, contemporary, pops, movie, jazz, polka, and marches. You can view our repertoire list here.
If you have a favorite song you would like performed, just ask! A very popular add-on to our wedding packages include customized musical arrangements of your favorite songs.
Our Wedding Packages begin at $500.00
Our Wedding Ceremony package is our most popular, and we also offer our services for cocktail hour and wedding reception.
Your Cocktail/Appetizers Hour
Instead of searching for a DJ to provide music for your cocktail hour, we provide 60 minutes of music (jazz, pop, big band, contemporary, classical) while your guests mingle, enjoy cocktails, and munch on hors d’oeuvres.
Your Wedding Reception
Want to keep the party going? We will provide the music during your wedding reception. At a reception, we will typically perform 2-3 sets of about 45 minutes of music, depending on the event.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
Raise a glass with the Beer City Brass!